No, 65% are—and believe it or not, that’s the good news. According to a new study, the majority of the remaining 35% are simply not fat YET! Nine out of ten adults will become (or were) fat at some point in their lives. And to continue on, 25 percent of Americans are obese. And that’s the good news—according to a recent study, one of every two adults will end up obese at some point. These are bleak statistics that are only getting worse. We need to get people to move whenever and wherever possible, even if it's just standing and/or pacing instead of sitting. A person can burn twice as many calories this way!

Get Your Fitness/Nutrition Advice!


Need Our Help?